Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Toolz. (#TSquare)

I've been meaning to blog since last week, but life did not permit me to do so, but today I told life to "shove it!"
I reflect on the wedding of life that took place this past weekend. It was with no doubt a star stunned wedding even international rapper Wale was in attendance! The Ooni of Ife was also present! the who is who in the Naija entertainment industry was there to turn up.

Anyhow, this post is not about all that, this post is about the bride Tolu Oniru now Tolu Demuren popularly known as Toolz! I have admit that Toolz is one of the people I love to hate for no particular reason. But on Saturday, January 30 2016 I could not help but to love this lady! She was one of the most beautiful bride I've seen, every single pictures of her that I saw made me smile, I could not hate on her this time because I had no reason whatsoever.
What I really love about her look was that it wasn't too colorful, her makeup done by Bimpe Onakoya was just right, the silver on silver was just perfect. She was beautifully photographed by SC George.



That Smile

She looks good and she know it

That's how you look when you're a captain's wife

I love Yoruba weddings

I absolutely love this picture of the bride and her girls. I love the aso ebi 

You've probably seen all the pictures because they were all over the web, but these are my favorite ones. ENJOY!
I wish Toolz and her husband a happy married life, God bless your union.

No comments:

Post a Comment