Saturday, January 16, 2016

Counting Sheep (part 1)


 


So here I am just staring, staring at absolutely nothing! Oh that's wrong, my pure white ceiling counts! So yes, I'm staring at my ceiling. It's past midnight and at this point I believe I have counted over a thousand sheep. They lied this shit doesn't work....

   
With his big manly hand he cupped my 32D breast,  gently fondling them; I felt his warm breath on my neck, then the tender brush of his soft lips. Pure pleasure runs through my entire body.
He knows that once he kisses my neck my resistance will fall apart. My nipples rose at attention and he noticed! I gave him a shy smile, he responded. He didn't ignore linda and laila (my nipples) he softly pressed on them with his index finger and massage in a circular motion. "No no no no no!!!! It's too soon, too soon!" I kept my cool, I'm strong, I know I am.
He stopped and smiled "oh shit, can he hear me?!
"Not so soon" he whispered in my ears.

To be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment